Association of Traditional Hooking Artists
The Cream City Rug Hooking Guild is a member of the national guild, Association of Traditional Hooking Artists, or ATHA for short.
The benefits of being an ATHA member include:
* A bimonthly subscription to the magazine, Art of Rug Hooking
* ATHA website for national information and resources
* Biennial Conventions
* Global Workshops
* Regional Rug Shows and "Hook Ins"
* Regional Rug Challenges
* 70+ Local chapters throughout the US and Canada
* Large lending library of hooking related resources
Button not linked
ATHA's website is: www.ATHArugs.com
The ATHA Biennial is going to be in Kansas City, September 14 - 17, 2022 (changed from 2021). Information on the Biennial will be published in the ATHA magazine. In the June/July 2020 issue the Committee is highlighted (pp. 24 -27) and Part 1 of Teachers (pp. 48-51). In the August/ September 2020 issue Part 2 of Teachers are given (pp. 48-51) and the Fundraiser Worm Box and Pattern Book on page 52. A copy of this is on the right - the pattern book is supposed to be great!